Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Premiere Won't Jump to Channels

When I turn on my ROKU Premiere, I hit the right arrow button and it jumps to NETFLIX but it sticks there and will not go to any other channels. NETFLIX is the first channel on my home page.  Then the up, down and right arrows make a beep and will not go to any other channels.  How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Premiere Won't Jump to Channels

Hi @michaelbishop 

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend starting with the troubleshooting steps in this support link: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working. If the issue persists, please reply here with the serial number of your Roku Premiere. This can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

Keep us updated!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Premiere Won't Jump to Channels

@michaelbishop-

First thing I would try is a restart of the Roku.  You can do this by disconnecting the power to the Roku for a minute or so, then plugging it back in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos