My Roku Express 4K suddenly stopped working after a year of use (Purchased in 12/2021). I can restart it by unplugging the power cable and plugging it back in. It acts as if it's going to start up with the Roko start up screen displayed with the dancing Roku but then it shuts down again. The light on the front is red. I have tried the following steps:
1. Swapped out the HDMI cable
2. Swapped out the USB power cable
3. Swapped out the AC adapter
4. Swapped to another TV
5. Pushed and held the reset button for various times (10, 20, 30, 60 seconds, etc.)
6. Swapped to different HDMI ports on several TV's
Any suggestions apart from these steps may be helpful.