Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fzee
Reel Rookie

Roku Channel app AUDIO keeps dropping out

I've had this same issue with the Ultra for years, and it's -only- happening with the Roku Channel. So I just don't watch the Roku Channel (advertisers, are you listening?). I've tried all of the recommended fixes on Roku's site without success, and I don't see where the problem has been resolved for anyone else. Hope you guys figure this out.

System:

4670RW

S/N YJ00G4968502

S/W VER 11.5.0 BUILD 4E12-46

Again, it's -only- happening with the Roku Channel. All other channels work fine.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Channel app AUDIO keeps dropping out

Hello @Fzee

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

In some cases, removing the channel and then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

-Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press the Star button to open the options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
-Restart your Roku device: Restart the device from the settings menu. Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
-Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How to resolve a channel playback issue

Let us know if this works for you!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos