Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
notsoeasy1
Reel Rookie

Roku 4K+ HDR only shows the "ROKU" jumping up and down

I purchased A "ROKU 4K+ HDR" and I have not had it a year yet. I turned on my television to the HGMI channel for this ROKU and all I see is the "ROKU" letters jumping up and down.  I unplugged it and replugged it, still no change.   The remote does nothing to change this. I changed the batteries in the remote but it changed nothing. Can someone help please. Thank you.  Debbie S.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku 4K+ HDR only shows the "ROKU" jumping up and down

@notsoeasy1

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend disconnecting/unplugging your wireless network router, then rebooting your Roku device to see if you can get past the bouncing logo screen. If you are able to get back to the Home screen on your Roku device, try then reconnecting your wireless router to see if you are able to play content on the Roku device.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
notsoeasy1
Reel Rookie

Thanks for responding. I have three other Roku devices that work well so I am sure it is not the router.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@notsoeasy1

Thanks for the follow up.

Please try the troubleshooting steps provided in my last reply and keep us posted what you find out.

We will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos