Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AMThreat75
Reel Rookie

Roku 4802X Ultra HDCP 2.2 Error 020

Jump to solution

This morning my Roku 4802X Ultra, which has worked flawlessly for almost a year, started exhibiting the HDCP 2.2 Error 020 for ALL content including unprotected content. I have followed all the steps provided, all steps I could find in forum, checked for updates on both the Roku and TV, and have done multiple restarts. This issue is only on my Ultra and not my Premier or Stick devices. Details are the following:

Model:  4802X Roku Ultra

SN:  X01000005R9JW

SW Version:  13.1.14 Build 1510-C2

TV: Sony Bravia XR-65X93CL 4K VH22

HDMI Cable:   HDMI 2.1 48Gbps High-Speed, 8K@60Hz, 4K@120Hz

Tracker ID:  JW-355-119

Channels:  All channels. All content

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AMThreat75
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku 4802X Ultra HDCP 2.2 Error 020

Jump to solution

Update the following day. Everything is working with no changes from the configuration described above. My guess is something was updated on the Roku yesterday / overnight that fixed the issue. I'll try to see in the system info screens if I can see a difference.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AMThreat75
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Update the following day. Everything is working with no changes from the configuration described above. My guess is something was updated on the Roku yesterday / overnight that fixed the issue. I'll try to see in the system info screens if I can see a difference.

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @AMThreat75.

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for the update. We're glad that everything has been sorted out for you now. 

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need more assistance. We are always here to help you in any way we can. 

Also, if you have other concerns, you can reply here or create a new thread to increase the visibility of other Roku Community users.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.