Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BubbaM

Re: Roku won't load content and everything is connected

Jump to solution

Same here, checked 4 Rokus and my mobile app on cellular (turned off wifi); not loading Roku Channel and Channel Store, but still get Netflix and YouTube TV, etc.  Roku Support Help us!!

friendkay
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Roku won't load content and it says to press OK but even when I do that it won't work.

TAU69
Channel Surfer

Re: Network error Roku channel

Jump to solution

Same here. Just suddenly cut everything off.  Whyyyyyyyyy?

0 Kudos
friendkay
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

AngryFeline
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Channel/ subscription channels will not load

Jump to solution

Hi pretty sure it's THEIR problem. I even updated through the Roku Channel itself ( separate from system update) & briefly it loaded & then went right back to unable to load. My subscription channels started reporting " Network Error" WRONG. My network connection checks as excellent & every other channel is loading & running perfectly. It would behoove Roku to post a notice that they are having no issue & are working on it. I've now wasted all my viewing time on doing my own troubleshooting. I think we can all day. Not us- You ROKU. Fix it! 😊

BFECME
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I updated, removed the channel, restarted and added the channel back. Waste of time!

CarolLynne1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Nothing on Roku live loads. I wonder what is going on. My wife connection is on. 

CarolLynne1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Is there any way to get help with this?

Re: Roku Channel/ subscription channels will not load

Jump to solution

How do we notify Roku of the problem? 

Lzw

Jump to solution

I’m getting the same message. Let me know when you find out what’s wrong please ☺️