Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

[RESOLVED] [SERVICE INTERRUPTION] The Roku Channel

Jump to solution

[10.11.22 5:38pm PT]🚨 We are aware of a playback issue on The Roku Channel preventing streaming content. Our team is working quickly to resolve this service interruption. Thanks for your patience!

[10.11.22 5:58pm PT] Our engineering team is hard at work to bring The Roku Channel back online. We hope to have services restored quickly!

[10.11.22 7:30pm PT] We believe services are beginning to restore. Some users may still continue to see a disruption in their streaming on The Roku Channel.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Channel/ subscription channels will not load

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue.

Please be aware that we believe the issue is now resolved. If you are still experiencing playback issues, please let us know.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115
mrsemt4075

Roku won't load content and everything is connected 10/11/2022

Jump to solution

Everything is connected correctly,I have wireless connected but Roku says all things are Filure to load

specksw
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku won't load content and everything is connected

Jump to solution

I’m getting the same message 

AngryFeline
Binge Watcher

Roku Channel/ subscription channels will not load

Jump to solution

Roku Channel & all subscription channels through it are not loading. AT ALL. Tried manual update - ok. Tried Network connection - ok Tried removing & re-installing channel, re-starting system, hard restart of TV. Signed out & back in again. Read every suggestion on support page & tried. Nothing has corrected this. 

Every other channel is working just fine. What the heck do I have a Roku TV for when I can't get the Roku Channel or the monthly subscriptions I have thru Roku? I won't subscribe to any channels thru the Roku Channel anymore.  If Id just subscribed directly, Id be watching my shows now. 

#RokuChannel ##RokuSubscriptions

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. All of my channels except for the Roku channel are working, but I was in the middle of watching a show on the Rku hannel earlier and went to watch and now it won't load content. Just wondering if it was down or if they knew anything?

MJrok

Jump to solution

Same here. “Failed to load content”. AMC+ I pay for thru ROKU is out too. 

LIFE

Jump to solution

Having same issue

rennie_s

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with my 2 subscriptions. The internet is up but my 2 channels are not loading!!!

Scolli23
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Must be a network issue at Roku.

0 Kudos
BFECME
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku won't load content and everything is connected

Jump to solution

Currently happening on every TV in my house "failure to load content". Five TV's with different roku devices. How does one get support for this?