Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitzim

Re: REDBOX CHANNEl won’t work on my tvs

Jump to solution

I Redbox will not work on my TVs. It’s just an R like to know what’s wrong.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Mitzim

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

Have you tried the suggested steps, removing restarting, and reinstalling the channel? Does it help the issue you are seeing with the channel? 

If you are still unable to play videos from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

Keep us posted on what you find out. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

pclark

Jump to solution

I have a TCL Smart Tv and this happened to me. All I did was go into settings an do an update. solved my problem and Redbox is now back and running fine.

Darlean
Binge Watcher

Re: REDBOX CHANNEL WON'T WORK

Jump to solution

Just checked thank you mine is now working too. 

CUERVOOJ
Reel Rookie

Re: REDBOX CHANNEL WON'T WORK UPDATE

Jump to solution

Mine was finally working last night. I think they had to install a fix.

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users, 

Thanks for keeping us posted. 

It is our pleasure to hear that the matter has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your effort in troubleshooting your Roku device. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is any further assistance we may provide for you.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos