Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LarryBrown

Player stuck on logo screen

My player is stick on the ROKU logo screen. The thing doesn't boot up all the way, I have used the reset button, tried disconnecting the ROKU power supply and USB as well as re-booting the TV and charging the remote. Nothing works. I bought in Nov 2, 2022 a few months ago, I read the posts from the community here and saw no recommendations other than the ones I have tried. This is the higher priced player from ROKU. I will post this in an Amazon review.   

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Player stuck on logo screen

Hi @LarryBrown,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're having this experience and Thanks for letting us know all that you've done. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far to try to resolve your Roku device being stuck at the bouncing logo.

How are you powering your Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet?

We would recommend disconnecting your wireless network, then rebooting your Roku device to see if your Roku device is experiencing the same issue. Once the device is getting past the bouncing logo screen, try reconnecting your wireless network.

This should resolve the issue you are experiencing, however, if the issue is still unresolved, please reply back with the serial number/device ID of the Roku device and we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos