Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passionflix App Not Working

I have reinstalled the Passionflix app several times and it continues to state Error video not found,  and then it immediately kicks me out. Has anyone else experienced this?

5 REPLIES 5
MackBeth

Re: Passionflix App Not Working

I have been experiencing this since at least yesterday, but vaguely remember it happening late Thursday night. I can't even reinstall on my roku because it doesn't give me the option to delete the channel. I'm glad it's not just me, though. 

Fletchie

Having same issue!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Has anyone contacted Passionflix?

https://passionflix-support.maginepro.com/support/home

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Passionflix email response said they are aware of the issue on Roku devices and are working on it but there is no ETA on restored service 

Natascia

It started January 12 for me. I stayed up until midnight to get the next episode of “The Secret Life of Amy Bensen”. I tried deleting and reinstalling, logging out and back in. I finally had to just watch it on my phone. I emailed them and they responded quickly explaining they are aware of the situation and will have it resolved soon. It has not been resolved. 

0 Kudos