Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scottlee
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount + through Roku Channel -- No Voices--> "the good Fight Season 6, episode 1

Just for the record you have to do the tracker, in the Home screen. I don't really understand how it helps. But try it there.

VLB62
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount + through Roku Channel -- No Voices--> "the good Fight Season 6, episode 1

I couldn’t find a solution to it, it’s something on their end because it did it on all my devices, Roku, iPad, iPhone. I just watched the first episodes with the subtitles and the rest all worked after that.

0 Kudos
VLB62
Reel Rookie

I don’t have the time to look that up, but I can tell you it’s not a problem exclusive to Roku. It wouldn’t play sound on my iPhone or iPad either and it’s only the first episode. You just hear Al the background sounds and no dialogue. The problem is on the Paramount end I think.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for providing the information needed!

We'll send this over to the Roku team for investigation. We'll get back to you once we have an update available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
nfrankmano
Channel Surfer

It doesnt do it directly on paramounts website. it plays fine on my pc

0 Kudos
Stvhooker3
Channel Surfer

The voices used to be there. I watched the episode when the season became available. Now to hear the dialog I have to select the , other English option for audio track. Then you can hear the dialog, but you also get an audio description. I'm listening to it now as I type. I'm using this option to get to the 2nd episode, which has audible dialog. 

Stvhooker3
Channel Surfer

Okay, I don't know if anybody did something or if files were just migrating around, and now the dialog has just magically showed back up where it belongs, but at my house at least, the no voices issue has cleared up. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

In order for us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, can you please clarify how you are connecting your Roku device to your TV? Are there any external audio products in your home setup (AVR, soundbar, etc)?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Scottlee
Reel Rookie

Danny, just a Roku connected by HDMI, into my TV.  That's all. 

0 Kudos