Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hurrifan1984
Channel Surfer

Re: [OS 11.5] Audio Issues with my Roku Ultra since latest update

ROKU Support - 

Got home today and saw my Ultra updated at 1:16pm today to Software version - 11.5.0 Build 4235-46 and the audio problem still exists.

Thanks

0 Kudos
gunteta

Re: Audio Drop Outs (YouTube TV) since 11.5

Add me to the list. Just started tonight. Everything is working good except for YTTV. 

-Roku device model 3810X 
-serial number YH0027011399
-device ID 215052011399
-software OS/version 11.5.0 build 4235-50

gimixman
Reel Rookie

Did not have the problem until the update to 11.5.0 build 4235-46 which happened this afternoon.  I do not know what the previous version was.  Like most of the others, it is a Roku Ultra and the problem is centered around YTTV.  

Markus99
Channel Surfer

Upgraded my Ultra to 4245-46 last night.  Peacock channel on version 3.10 build 22. Still having audio sync issues.  

They might be slightly further between, but definitely still occurring.  Having to PAUSE the show every 2-5 minutes to allow it to re-sync.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@gunteta @sakendrick

Thanks for the posts and providing us with the requested information.

I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
eprzyzycki
Reel Rookie

Add me to the list. Version 11.5.0 build 4235. YTTB 5.1 surround drops every 15 seconds for .5 seconds. Ok of in Stereo only. All other 5.1 surround modes are ok. Other apps (Netflix, Prime, HBOMax) seem to not be impacted. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @eprzyzycki,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Our team has continued investigating the issue and is hoping to have a further resolution soon. In the meantime, kindly provide the complete information requested in my previous post.

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
eprzyzycki
Reel Rookie

Model: 4670x Roku Ultra

Serial: YJ0002822807

Software: 11.5.0 Build 4235-46

Updates 10/26/22 8:02p

Device Id: KW9980822807

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @eprzyzycki,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

We'll share these details with the appropriate team for further investigation. We'll get back to you once we have an update available, I'll be sure to let the Community know.
We appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bernieismycat
Channel Surfer

I just started experiencing intermittent audio dropouts yesterday. I'm only observing it on YouTubeTV when its 5.1 option is turned on. I'm not experiencing the problem on other Roku channels. My Roku is connected to a Yamaha AVR which passes video through to a LG TV. When I use the built-in YouTubeTV app on my TV, audio works fine with 5.1 DD.

I don't know when I was updated to 11.5. I power-cycled my Roku in the hope it would fix the problem (it didn't), so my device uptime is only a couple of hours.

Here is my device info:

Model 4660X - Roku Ultra

Serial number YJOOCJ546095

Software version 11.5.0 • build 4235-46

Device ID CK396C546095