Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goldtable3

OLDER PROGRAMS AND MOVIES WON'T LOAN

and Much older programs and movies Won't Load At All. Why?! Is it because Roku doesn't have what they advertise? Other newer programs will load but not older ones

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: OLDER PROGRAMS AND MOVIES WON'T LOAN

@Goldtable3 wrote:

and Much older programs and movies Won't Load At All. Why?! Is it because Roku doesn't have what they advertise? Other newer programs will load but not older ones

What app are you using? You didn't say, so we're not sure to which app you are referring.

Also, specific examples of the TV series or movies would be helpful.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos

You still facing the same problem?

Are you still facing the same problem? I don't know why you facing this error, I never faced this error. I was actually searching for an easy app online through which I can take a loan. And when I was searching for it online, I found your post. Let me know, if you are still facing the same problem or not. I will try to help you.
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @ScottHewitt

We're here to help!

Could you tell us more about your concern? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos