Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harold2
Reel Rookie

No audio on "Man with a plan" on Paramount+ on the Roku Channel

There appears to be no audio on all episodes, except Season 1, Episode 1, of "Man with a Plan" on Paramount+ on the Roku Channel.

I contacted Paramount+ and they checked and had no issues with audio on Season 1, Episode 2, so they said I needed to contact Roku support, since I subscribed to it on the Roku Channel.

They had me restart my Roku TV and try again, but I still had no sound--the video plays with no issues.

So far, I have not experienced any other issues with audio on any other shows or movies.

Please help. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No audio on "Man with a plan" on Paramount+ on the Roku Channel

Hi @Harold2,

Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!

We'll share these details with the appropriate Roku team for further review.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Harold2
Reel Rookie

I see that this issue with no audio on certain episodes on "Man with a Plan" with Paramount Plus on the Roku Channel is still not fixed.  

I see that other users are having this same problem with certain episodes of other shows.

Do you have an estimated date as to when this will be fixed?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Harold2,

Thanks for continuing to share what you're observing.

Our team has continued investigating the issue and is hoping to have a resolution soon. We'll get back to you once we have an update available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos