Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jack1990
Reel Rookie

No Signal on my Roku Device

Hi guys,

My Roku stick keeps giving me the No Signal message. It's been getting worse and worse. I have tried everything. Unplugging everything, reseting the device etc... 

Any advice?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Signal on my Roku Device

Are you using the supplied power adapter plugged into the wall and not the TV's USB port?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Jack1990
Reel Rookie

Correct. I am using the plug socket provided by Roku and it's going straight in to the mains

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Jack1990-

When seeking help, it's always a good idea to mention your actual Roku model and model number, both of which can be found via Roku menu path Settings > System > About.

Your Roku, depending on WHICH model you have, may have gone into a low power standby mode.  When your TV tells you "No signal" for the HDMI port to which your Roku is connected, try pressing the Home button on your Roku remote to bring it out of standby.  If that works for you,  you can prevent it from going into standby in the first place via Roku menu path: Settings > System > Power > Auto power savings, then disable After 20 minutes of no interaction.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos