Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Signal on Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

@jw10, find the reset button and with the power connected press and hold it for 30 seconds ignoring anything happening onscreen.  If it still won't boot, it's probably best to return it to where you got it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Bkl

Jump to solution

Danny R.
Why can’t you just give us the solution instead of having all of us send you a PM for the answer.  What is wrong with my Roku Ultra?  No signal!  There is nothing wrong with my Wi-Fil. The unit has worked great until tonight.  

djmartin4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have to agree with this sentiment. I could not even figure out how to send a DM on this platform, which is one reason I switched to the Fire Stick instead.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Bkl,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for reaching us.

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. What channel are you watching when this occurs? Is there a light showing on your device? How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? In addition, have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue with no signal? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @djmartin4,

Thanks for the post.

If this issue is not resolved with your Roku device showing a "no signal" message, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

If you feel more comfortable providing this information in a PM (private message), please feel free to send me a PM and I can further assist you.

A private message can be sent by clicking the envelope icon at the top right-hand side of the page next to your user avatar or a private message can be sent by first clicking on a user's profile. Once on the user's profile page, scroll down until you reach the Contact Me information and click the Send this user a private message.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos