Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
admranger
Reel Rookie

Re: No Signal on Roku express

Jump to solution

It's very disappointing Roku has failed to properly address this issue.  They believed they fixed it back in November and have a topic pinned to the main playback forum.  Yeah, nah, it's not fixed folks...

Have you tried leaving it unplugged overnight?  If that doesn't work, you may have to do a hard reset of the device.  You'll have to reset all your channels, etc. as well like it's a brand new device.  PITA, but it worked (for a short while) for me.  Sorry I don't have a better set of options.  This is what has worked for me.

0 Kudos
Dajjmom

Jump to solution

I tried on another TV and it works. But won't on tv I need it too. I've used all 3 ports and nothing. Did I waste money?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Dajjmom

Thanks for the follow up.

If the device works on another TV, its safe to rule out there is an actual issue with your Roku device. Can you provide more information about the TV that you are experiencing this issue with? What is the make and model of the TV? Have you tried using another HDMI cable to connect the Roku device to that TV?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tyintracey

Jump to solution

can't connect to Roku to my Samsung tv I downloaded the Roku device remote and it doesn't work on the mobile app

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@tyintracey

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Greenermjr

Re: No Signal on Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

I am getting no signal same issue have changed hdmi ports multiple times and cables. Roku working fine earlier today.

@Danny-R or other support team can you advise?

serial # kx9984724611 model 4670x

max

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Greenermjr,

Thanks for reaching out regarding the issue you are experiencing.

I understand that you are receiving an error message of "No signal" in spite of trying to use different HDMI cables.

Is there a light showing on your device? How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? In addition, have you tried your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue with no signal?

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
teamnadir

Jump to solution

Hello, I am facing the same issue. I tried different ports, cables, and TVs. I keep getting the no signal error in all cases. Can you assist @RokuMary-F  or @RokuDanny-R ?

Model #4660X2

S/N CK37CE695017

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @teamnadir,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Mahpham

Jump to solution

My roku ultra been working fine until the new update. No signal suddenly. 

0 Kudos