Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sawn44
Reel Rookie

My tcl 43s515 24k roku tv is flickering images

Is anyone screen jumping and flickering on the screen?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Sawn44
Reel Rookie

Re: My tcl 43s515 24k roku tv is flickering images

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQVHu8kEIP8

This is whats happening to my tv 

Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
leach613
Reel Rookie

It's happening to mine too.

0 Kudos
Sawn44
Reel Rookie

Do you think its a software update issue or the tv itself?

0 Kudos
leach613
Reel Rookie

Sorry posted on the wrong question.

I have a Roku Ultra that is flickering not a TV with Roku.

0 Kudos
Herman2181
Binge Watcher

This same exact thing is happening to mine too. I've unplugged it for a whole night, and even reset the factory settings on the tv and nothing works. 

Anyone know what to do?

0 Kudos
Irishkine

This is what mine does and exactly at this rate. Which makes me think it must be a design flaw causing interference of some sort. I haven't thrown my tv out because I believe there be a fix available, but so far I have not found one. I talked to a guy at a repair shop who didn't  even want to look at it! He assumed it would be an expensive repair. I am not sure this would be true, but so far no one has answers for me.

0 Kudos
Irishkine

If it is a fault in the tv, it is a design flaw. I've been hoping for an update that would fix it. Question for you: are you wired or wireless? I've debated buying cords to see if it is a signal disruption. But after trying several various conditions, I couldn't find a source. Must be in the tv itself

0 Kudos
npnp

Has anyone found a solution yet? I don't have a roku TV, just a Vizio with a roku box and the flickering is so back that I can't watch it; like a strobe light giving me a headache

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@npnp, have you tried another HDMI cable or a different HDMI input on the TV?  If your Roku uses a USB cable for power are you using the supplied power adapter and not the TV's USB port?  Do you have another USB power adapter you can try?

Most importantly, does this only happen when you're using the Roku device or is it happening with every connected device and/or live TV?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos