Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boomer24

My Youtube channel will not load it says I have not enough memory

youtube was working fine now won't load. Say not enough memory but I taken off all other apps so there has to be enough memory. What do I do?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: My Youtube channel will not load it says I have not enough memory

Hi @Boomer24

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on YouTube or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you are experiencing issues with your YouTube channel on your Roku device and receiving an error message that says you do not have enough memory, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

• Restart your Roku device: A simple restart can often solve many issues with Roku devices, including memory-related issues. To do this, go to your Roku's Settings menu, then select System and then System restart.
  • Clear your Roku's cache: Another solution is to clear your Roku's cache, which can sometimes help to free up space in the device's memory. To do this, go to Settings, then System, then Advanced system settings, and then select the option to Clear cache.
  • Removing the affected channel YouTube and then re-install again: We suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.
  • Check your internet connection: If your internet connection is slow or unstable, this can also cause issues with the YouTube channel on your Roku device. Make sure your Roku device is connected to a stable and fast Wi-Fi network.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos