Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morris7

My Roku is not working inform how can i fix?

Roku is not work inform how can i fix.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My Roku is not working inform how can i fix?

You have to be more specific about your issue. Do you see the boot screen (the dancing Roku logo) when you power the Roku up? Do you get to the home screen? What doesn't work? Exactly what model do you have? We need the model number, not a name. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku is not working inform how can i fix?

Hi @morris7,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community! 

When posting in the Community, please provide a description of the issue you are experiencing and the troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue, or feel free to use the Search function of the Community to find a related you are experiencing.

As a first step, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page for a more helpful FAQ article that walks through the most common troubleshooting steps to assist you. Get started here: Official Roku Support | Roku Device Questions & Troubleshooting

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos