Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gladys23
Reel Rookie

My Roku device is stuck on loading screen

I have used my Roku a couple of months and it's been fine, I tried to watch something and device is stuck on loading screen (logo jumping or dancing) I try resetting wifi and also Roku device and  Nothing works. My device doesn't qualify for agent help . What can I fo

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku device is stuck on loading screen

Hi @Gladys23,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I have a few questions to better understand the behavior you are seeing: 
1. When did this issue first start occurring? 
2. Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) on your device? 
3. Have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue?
4. How are you powering the device?
5. Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? 
6. What Roku model device are you using?
7. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gladys23
Reel Rookie

Started 2 days ago , Device is plugged to wall with provided cables. No channels working I just came from work turn on my TV and Roku was loading and stayed like that

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Gladys23,

Thanks for following up and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Have you already tried performing a factory reset on the device to see if you can get past the bouncing Roku logo screen? As a last resort, if you are still experiencing an issue, we would recommend disconnecting your wireless network, then rebooting your Roku device to see if your Roku device is experiencing the same issue. Once the device is getting past the bouncing logo screen, try reconnecting your wireless network.

For more information about how to factory reset your Roku device, visit our Support page here: System restart or factory reset your Roku

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further with your needs. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos