Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauriem
Reel Rookie

Re: My Roku Ultra keeps restarting

I bought this Roku Ultra in May 2021 and it keeps restarting, sometimes 5 times within a 2 hour time period, this is ridiculous, you see it's a known problem but you are doing nothing to fix it, at this point, I am tempted to file a complaint. It's like you are putting out garbage products now so people will keep buying new ones to replace them. We are seriously looking at different brands since Roku doesn't care to fix the problems and keep their customers, It's a shame really, been a customer since 2011.

0 Kudos
RobW
Channel Surfer

It sounds as if, like me, you have a hardware problem. Unfortunately it happens. I would replace it: preferably on them. I have several Rokus and only one went bad.

Good Luck,

Rob

0 Kudos
lauriem
Reel Rookie

Thats just what they want you to do, maybe thats why they only have a 30 day warrenty/

0 Kudos
RobW
Channel Surfer

Did it ever work? Is it out of warranty?

Regards,

Rob

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @lauriem

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please provide the information I asked for in my previous post in this thread. You can click here to view it. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos