Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pwoff1

More than half of my channels were removed

Did this happen to anyone else last night (3/10) at a out 920EST?  I was watching Paramount+ on the living room TCL TV and my son was using the Media Player app on his TV and both TVs stopped playing and all but Disney, Pluto, YouTube, NetFlix and Hulu channels remained.  This seems like an update or patch gone wrong but who knows.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: More than half of my channels were removed

Hi @Pwoff1 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

For clarification, did the issue occur on both of your Roku TVs? How many Roku devices are linked to your Roku email? Please provide us as well the troubleshooting you've tried so we know what steps we should take next. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: More than half of my channels were removed

Roku has just started rolling out Roku operating software version 12.0.

Settings > System > System update > [press OK]

What software version does the Roku say you are running and when does it say you were last updated? Does this coincide with when your problem began?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos