Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ladyh
Binge Watcher

Re: Low power message while using power adapter

Jump to solution

The roku express 4k + s/n S07P2163HS2J I read this serial number off to amazon over and over and he said whatever he was entering in on said invalid serial number That is the number on the unit..Amazon said too bad nothing can be done.  Too many people having the exact same issue...really makes Roku look BAD

People are not sending back units and waiting until you decide to send a warranty replacement after paying for the item.

Regards

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ladyh

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
CACUS39383
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku sN:  S07P21A09N6N

I am using USB & adapter that came with it.  I'm getting low power message and unable to connect.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CACUS39383

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ladyh
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

purchase an adapter when roku's is defective...you can't be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ladyh

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that I have already forwarded your concern to our Support team 3 week ago. We would recomweeksmend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jo05

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue on two different Rokus - Is there anything that can be done?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @jo05

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We would recommend trying out the suggestions in this link: What to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a "low-power" warning.

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Chanellemt

Jump to solution

I keep getting a low power message. I have tried multiple new cords and plugs still same issue. I have changed outlets same. What can I do?

0 Kudos
ladyh
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Contact Roku, it appears they have sent out a lot of defective units as there are so many complaints with power issues and nothing works. They will send a new unit after verifying your purchase.

0 Kudos