Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speedtest

Re: Low power message while using power adapter

Jump to solution

thanks man.Robot wink

0 Kudos
Nedved88
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello

i have the same issue . I tried a new cable the message did not go away
what is the next step 

thanks

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. Using power adapter and not USB port on TV.  Tried several cords and ROKU power adapters.  Still getting same message.  Also trying to figure out how to PM @RokuDanny-R  with info to get some help...

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @IntruderPilot,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about how to send a PM, visit our Community post here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Roku-Community/Welcome-to-the-Community/m-p/514427#M125...

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
BlissGirl

Jump to solution

Using the power adaptor and the usb cable that came with the Roku and still getting the insufficient power message.  What can I do? 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BlissGirl,

Thanks for reaching out to Roku Community, I'd be happy to help take a closer look to see how we can help.

What Roku model device are you using? In addition, how are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables? Please try to connect to a power outlet in the wall using the USB power adapter that came with the Roku.

I've provided a link to go into further detail: What should I do if the red light is flashing or I ... - Roku
Please try doing this and see if it helps with what you're experiencing.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
drscram

Jump to solution

How do I PM you?  I've also tried everything that's listed here to no avail with a roku premier

0 Kudos
Nedved88
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

customer support said that I don’t have warranty anymore although that is not a problem that I did myself my device was always plugged into a wall outlet . I got a brand new cable didn’t work 

I requested a manager call and they asked me for date and time and I never received the call 

it seems like a lot of your customers have the same issue but Roku’s customer service is horrible 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@drscram

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? What specific troubleshooting steps have you already tried to resolve the issue you are seeing? Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AWADE2004

Jump to solution

This was working fine now I get a Low power message. I changed port but get the same message.

0 Kudos