Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Power and I’ve tried everything

I’ve had my Roku Express for a while now, but when I got a new TV it didn’t want to work anymore. It brings up the “insufficient power” warning on the screen. At first it would work for a while, then the warning would pop up after I watched a movie, and then in the middle of watching something, but now it won’t let me watch anything at all. I’ve tried plugging it into different devices, into the wall outlet, using a different usb cord, and restarting the device, but still nothing as worked. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Low Power and I’ve tried everything

Hi @Meatballmae

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: What to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a low-power warning

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos