Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnM1
Channel Surfer

Ktla+ not showing full screen

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnM1
Channel Surfer

Re: Ktla+ not showing full screen

Jump to solution

Hello,

The reason it didn’t work is they place everything added such as previous shows, different programs on the bottom of the screen where you have to push the down button on the remote to view them, so after the live show starts you can push the okay button on the remote and it goes to full screen. I didn’t know any of this, the “trick” is its takes a minute to get to the live screen then you can push the okay button on the remote and viola!!  Hope this helps someone, take care!      John

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JohnM1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.
A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 
1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. How long has the issue been occurring?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
5. What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
JohnM1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did you get this? I also replied to your post, did you get that??Did you get this? I also replied to your post, did you get that??

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@JohnM1

Thanks for a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please provide the requested information in @RokuMary-F's last post? 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
JohnM1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you! I figured it out!

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@JohnM1 

"Thank you! I figured it out!"

You mind sharing for those that may encounter this issue in the future?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

JohnM1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello,

The reason it didn’t work is they place everything added such as previous shows, different programs on the bottom of the screen where you have to push the down button on the remote to view them, so after the live show starts you can push the okay button on the remote and it goes to full screen. I didn’t know any of this, the “trick” is its takes a minute to get to the live screen then you can push the okay button on the remote and viola!!  Hope this helps someone, take care!      John

JohnM1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello again,

I apologize if I seemed rude but I was having trouble navigating this site, when I pushed reply I immediately started typing into the spaced provided a quite long response and a different screenshot which didn’t show anywhere?? So I went back and scrolled down while waiting for a reply, finally realized I was typing in the wrong and sent another screenshot and asked if  this one was received. Just so you know I was frustrated and figured I’d leave it alone without leaving a rude comment! Thank you for your reply!     John

0 Kudos
Vivwolsk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Danny, I’ve tried everything to fix the zoomed in picture from my Roku express app. It was fine for several months and suddenly is stuck in zoom mode cutting off part of the picture. It affects only all Roku. My regular TV works fine. Please help. 
Thanks. 
Vivien

0 Kudos