Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CLI

Re: Insufficient Power (and plugging it into a wall outlet and I am using original cables)

Jump to solution

I have tried All of the solutions you posted and am STILL getting Insufficient power.  Here is my serial number listed on my account.  S.N. YG004N447954

What should I do?  How can you fix this??

P.S. It worked just fine for 2 years with this TV (and TV is working just fine, and plugging it into a wall outlet and using original cables, etc. etc. etc. = does NOT work).

Please help.

CLI

Once again - Serial number is:  YG004N447954

0 Kudos
CLI

Re: Insufficient Power (and plugging it into a wall outlet and I am using original cables)

Jump to solution

Need assistance with this:  My Roku worked just fine for 2 years and now it says insufficient power.  I am using the original cables; it’s plugged into a wall outlet; I have turned in off several different times; I have tried keeping it off for 24 hours; My TV works just fine - it is the Roku device.  

Serial # YG004N447954

Please help.

CLI

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @CLI,

Thanks for your post.

I have forwarded your concern and information to our team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Mitchmcc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have not received any email back yet

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @Mitchmcc

We're here to help.

Could you tell us more about your concern? Please also reply here with the serial number of the affected Roku device. It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos