Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Insufficient Power

Jump to solution

Having this same problem with my Roku stick, never any trouble now this weird message. Is it done or can it be fixed?

0 Kudos
Sfuhr

Jump to solution

I am also getting that error. My Roku is only like 6 months old! I tried switching out the power cord and adapter and it still is showing it! 

0 Kudos
Gemini11

Jump to solution

I am getting the message all the time and unplugging isn’t working. Help

0 Kudos
ORhelp

Jump to solution

Roku Express.  Getting same insufficient power error others describe here.  Have tried various wall outlets, USB on the TV & numerous reboots but the error continues to come up. 

Please advise. 

CS

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

The only thing I can suggest is to try whatever USB power adapters you have lying around.  There have been many similar posts, but never a solution (other that using the supplied power adapter if that wasn't being used).

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
ogre

Jump to solution

[personal information removed] model, 3900x  It constantly says low power and i have it plugged into a wall plugin 

0 Kudos
Luonguyen5920
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi: 

I get the same problem.  I plugged myRoku in the wall outlet with the Roku usb plug.  I get the same message the “insufficient power” on my roku.  How do I get the serial number to provide it to you?

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Luonguyen5920
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I got the same problem... but I decided to change my USB wall charger, it is working fine now...

please check your usb wall charger

0 Kudos
lstein

Jump to solution

I am plugged in to outlet.  White light if flashing twice then repeats.  I’ve pressed the reset.Model 3920X. S/N K43047829985

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@lstein

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? If you are trying to perform a factory reset on your device, please make sure to press and hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on the screen.

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator