Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwinhernandez3
Binge Watcher

I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA Channels

Jump to solution

Some of the channels don't open. Its been a week this is happening 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA channels

Jump to solution

Hi @edwinhernandez3,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Please be informed that the channel providers maintain their content with their channel on the Roku platform. It might be best to contact the channel provider directly and let them know about the issue and inquire further about a resolution.

We hope for your understanding regarding this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
34 REPLIES 34
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA Channels

Jump to solution

Hi @edwinhernandez3,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on?
  • Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  • Do you receive any error codes or messages? If yes, please let us know.
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Rafael3326
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

There are some channels that are not opening like, wapa, wapa deportes,punto uno what is going on its been 2 weeks like these on puerto rico fta channel i pay a subcription for nothing you will loose a lot of custommers because wapa tv is one of the most imporyant channels in puerto rico im very dissapointed

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Rafael3326

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Do you receive an error message or code? Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. 

To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Rafael3326
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I allready did what you told me like 3 times and had to install the channels many times and spend on the subcription each time on the fta puerto rico channels only some channels are available  these channels are the ones that are not loading please fix the issue im not the only one with this problem these are some of the cannels not loading. WAPA, WAPA DEPORTES , PUNTO UNO,

hematos

Jump to solution

The channels that stop working weeks ago are, WAPA TV, NBC, and ABC. I tried, rebooting the ROKU device, but that did not work.

0 Kudos
luism21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issues. WAPA isn’t loading 😣 

0 Kudos
JaniceB60

Jump to solution

Unfortunately, WapaTV is also not loading for me either. It stays hung on this loading screen.  This is the ONLY tv channel I subscribed to the channel for. 
I removed and reloaded the channel as well many times. Is not working. Help! 
Many customers cannot be doing the same thing wrong, this is a network/Puerto Rico FTA channel issue. 

image.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Rafael3326

Thanks for the reply. 

We apologize to know that it did not help you resolve the issue, if you are still unable to play videos from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. 

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Rafael3326
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

the only reason i got roku was to watch puerto rico fta channels like wapa and now we can see that channels im sure you are going to loose a lot of customers because of this issue that roku could take a look into it but dont want too why would you guys promote those channels that we pay a subcription and then dont help us with the problem they should fix this channels on fta puerto rico channels, wapa,wapa deportes,punto uno,nbc news pr i had it that roku doesnt take the innitiative to fix the problem when you guy could fix it

0 Kudos