Solving playback issues

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jojo6
Level 8

Re: Hulu keeps going back to home screen

Its finally fixed!

StreamerUser
Level 20

@Jojo6 wrote:

Its finally fixed!

I can confirm the Hulu returning to Hulu home when attempting to play on 27x0 models has been fixed.

TWDay
Level 8

Re: Hulu not working

Our Roku 2 started playing Hulu normally last night. Thanks for the updates, folks. We certainly didn't get any notice from Hulu or Roku that anything had changed.

cahuenga
Level 8

All good here now. 'Thanks', to the Roku team

Endora
Level 8

It is working for me now too. If it were not for the user updates here, I would not have even bothered checking. Thanks everyone.

0 Kudos
MCPM
Level 7

All of a sudden today Hulu works correctly on my Roku LT Digital HD Media Streamer (2700X). No idea what the problem was caused by for over a week, nor what the fix was. I sure would like to know, especially if that knowledge might be key to avoiding a reoccurrence.

0 Kudos
janloft
Level 7

Re: Hulu app won’t open

While other recent posters have indicated in the last few days that their Roku now works for Hulu, I still have some issues. I can now watch shows in the TV category, or at least the 4 that I have tried. But movies and documentaries don’t load. Just a blank screen. Sometimes it freezes entirely. I haven’t tried any of the other categories to see if they work.

Can someone at Roku gives us an update?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Hulu app won’t open

@janloft wrote:

While other recent posters have indicated in the last few days that their Roku now works for Hulu, I still have some issues. I can now watch shows in the TV category, or at least the 4 that I have tried. But movies and documentaries don’t load. Just a blank screen. Sometimes it freezes entirely. I haven’t tried any of the other categories to see if they work.

Can someone at Roku gives us an update?

Thanks!

Unfortunately I can also confirm the fix was only partial - I also get the blank gray loading screen for movies etc.

So this still remains unresolved for 27x0 models w/OS10-4195 and Hulu version 4.9.3

@RokuDanny-Rplease forward this to engineering again.

0 Kudos