Solving playback issues

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to fix 'insufficient power' or 'low power' warning

Jump to solution

Hi @Chasy,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're running into! I'd be happy to help take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running. How are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet? Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources and following the steps to help get the insufficient power message to resolve? What to do if the red light is flashing, or you see a "low-power" warning | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
jwockenfuss
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also having this problem.  My Roku is plugged into the wall and I'm still getting the low power message.  It's always been plugged into the wall.  I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it is fine for a bit, but then says it again.  I also can't connect to the internet anymore.  I have tried all of the trouble shooting methods in this community.  

Help!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @jwockenfuss,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device by going to Settings > System > About and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos