Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rossana

HULU is not working on Roku

I can watch HULU on my computer and my IPad but not on my 2 ROKU I have at home. Both are properly updated. I have eliminated HULU, reinitiated ROKU  and then reistalling it but nothing is working. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HULU is not working on Roku

Hi @Rossana,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're so sorry to hear about the playback issue with Hulu and will work with you to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues.

For us to better understand the issue you are experiencing, can you please provide us with more detailed information about the issue you are experiencing?

1. What Roku model device are you using?
  2. Are you being prompted with an error message?
  3. Are all other streaming channels playing content normally?
  4. Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources for additional troubleshooting steps? How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Some channels and services can be restored by performing a system update. You can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you further with this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos