Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everthing is fine but i have a white sceen no matter channel

So I have roku express in 3 places. They have been fine. An hour or do ago I went into my master bedroom to watch whatever. All works fine till I choose a channel and something to watch. I go into it and nothing but a white screen there is still sound though. All my other tvs are fine. And it dont matter what channel I choose. Please help, I can't sleep without a TV. Thank you...shellie. sleepless in utah

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Everthing is fine but i have a white sceen no matter channel

@Koriandcurtismo

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried using another HDMI port to connect your Roku device as well as switching out the HDMI cable? For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting that Roku device to another TV to see if the experiencing the same issue. As a last resort we would recommend unplugging the power of the Roku device for 10-15 minutes then powering it back on to see if the issue is still occurring.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos