Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mildred26

Disney Plus channel on Roku express 3960 rw

Jump to solution

Hi I have a Roku express 3960rw , I cannot find the Disney+ plus channel app , and when I push the Disney + button on the remote it doesn’t work ?! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney + channel on Roku express 3960 rw

Jump to solution

Hi @mildred26,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We certainly understand that you are unable to install the Disney Plus channel. 

Just to verify, where are you currently located?

Please be advised that Disney Plus is currently available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, and selected Latin America regions.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mildred26,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We certainly understand that you are unable to install the Disney Plus channel. 

Just to verify, where are you currently located?

Please be advised that Disney Plus is currently available in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, and selected Latin America regions.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

mildred26

Jump to solution

I live in aruba 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mildred26,

Thanks for the clarifications.

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Aruba at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

We hope to expand real soon, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Mary