Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vasheed
Reel Rookie

Crunchyroll app not working properly

Please allow rollback of 10.5 update.  It's breaking apps including Crunchyroll again. 

5 REPLIES 5
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Crunchyroll app not working properly

Hi @Vasheed

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us more about your concern? Does the issue only occur on Crunchyroll or across other channels installed on your Roku device? What's your software OS/version? This can be found in System > Settings > About

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Hi you can download Crunchyroll app mod apk from https://heyhey.net it works great on your device.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Olivechavez,

Thanks for the follow-up question.

I'd be happy to look closely to see how we can help. I have a few questions to better understand the behavior you are seeing:

1. When did this issue first start occurring?
  2. Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) on your device?
  3. Have you tried removing the channel, restarting your device from Settings>System>Power>System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step), then once it loads up again, adding the channel back once more to see if that clears things up?

Once we have this information, I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
spwong96

App started freezing after a few clicks browsing on homepage. When viewing a video, audio becomes horribly out of sync and video is choppy. I have tried what’s as suggested before in this post with no luck. This started about a month ago for me.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi  @spwong96

Thanks for keeping in touch!

Many channels on Roku are maintained by the channel provider themselves. Since the error only occurs on the Crunchyroll channel, that's an indication that there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them. We indeed recommend contacting Crunchyroll Support to report the issue and get help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos