Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lauryn432

Crave not working, deleted and reinstalled multiple times.

I have the crave app and when i click on it, it looks like its signing in, then it flashes sign out " or something like that" and the screen goes black. I've waited hours and nothing.I have deleted, restarted, and re added multiple times, with the same issue.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Crave not working, deleted and reinstalled multiple times.

Hi @Lauryn432

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Does the issue only occur on Crave TV channels or across other channels installed on your Roku device? In addition, when did this issue first start occurring?

We recommend getting the latest Roku OS or app updates: Settings/System/System update/Check now (if it offers a new firmware version, install it). Then restart your Roku device. We recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > System restart > Restart

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to update the software on your Roku TV™ or Roku® streaming player | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos