Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cauliflower
Binge Watcher

Color Fading In and Out on TV Screen

Jump to solution

I've had a Roku Streaming Stick 4K several months now, and it was working fine at first, however, the colors now fade in and out for some reason. Also, this seemed to have happened after I changed the Settings from 1080 to 4K. However, even though I changed the Settings back to 1080, my color still continues to fade in and out. Can anyone help me with this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Color Fading In and Out on TV Screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Cauliflower!

We're glad to have you here in the Roku Community!

We see that your device is experiencing display issues, and we'd be glad to assist you. Additionally, we suggest following the steps below to try to resolve the issue:

1. Power-cycle your Roku player: unplug it from the power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. Check for updates: Go to Settings > System > Software Update > Check Now
  3. Restart your Roku player: Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.

We recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue and keeping us posted.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Color Fading In and Out on TV Screen

Jump to solution

Hi @Cauliflower!

We're glad to have you here in the Roku Community!

We see that your device is experiencing display issues, and we'd be glad to assist you. Additionally, we suggest following the steps below to try to resolve the issue:

1. Power-cycle your Roku player: unplug it from the power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. Check for updates: Go to Settings > System > Software Update > Check Now
  3. Restart your Roku player: Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System Restart.

We recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue and keeping us posted.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.