Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apandolph

Cocomelon Live! Channel does not load past 13%

In Roku Happy kids Cocomelon Live channel does not load past 13%. No matter what we’ve tried - tv reboot, network reboot, different episodes/live content, etc we have never once gotten this feature to work. 

Has anyone else had the same issue? Has anyone else solved this issue? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cocomelon Live! Channel does not load past 13%

Hi @apandolph,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues. We recommend to try removing any channel you observe this issue on from the Roku home screen. Then restart your device from Settings>System>Power>System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step). Once it loads up again, add the channel back once more and try playing content again.

For more tips about troubleshooting channel playback issues, you may refer to our Support page: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

This should resolve the issue you are experiencing, however, if the issue is still unresolved, please reply back and we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cocomelon Live! Channel does not load past 13%

@apandolph 

The Cocomelon LiveTV seemed to load fine through Happy Kids channel for me.

You can also access Cocomelon LiveTV directly through the standalone Cocomelon channel/app.   https://channelstore.roku.com/details/23ce0537cd57a2f1bdbe0ccc9e137589/cocomelon

----

Otherwise, I would try @RokuMary-F suggestion of Removing channel, Restarting Roku device, Reinstall channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos