Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
broncobob
Channel Surfer

Re: Audio stops working after long pause

Jump to solution

How many times are you going to ask for more details. After this many months it is still a problem

broncobob
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi Danny. If you look at the 10 pages of reports on this issue going back to April, you should have all of the information you need. Does anyone at Roku have a clue?  Just connect a Roku Ultra to YouTube TV and pause. 

JohnCap523
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

This issue was fixed with 11.5. 11.5 created a couple of other issues, but this issue was resolved, so…

0 Kudos
PeggyR
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No it was not solved JohnCap523.  If it had been I would not have posted yesterday about it.  I have the latest build.  I'm glad it's working for you.

JohnCap523
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

And how do you know you have the latest build when the FACT IS, the build BEFORE THE latest build FIXED that issue which I first reported?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We believe the issue that was originally opened for this thread has been resolved.

Please be aware that this thread was created during the old OS version of 11.0, and we have since released the OS 11.5 build.

If you are still experiencing an issue on OS 11.5, we would recommend checking the Community for more recent thread regarding what you are experiencing or opening up a new thread outlining what you are experiencing.

We will be closing this thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator