Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mcglo5

Apps are not opening when clicked

Cannot open any apps on roku. Immediately shuts down. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mcglo5

Re: Two channels do not load, Paramount+ and iFit

None of my channels open. Showtime, Paramount +, Disney +, HBO plus. Nothing. I can get onto live tv through roku but that is it. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apps are not opening when clicked

Hi @Mcglo5,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

If you cannot play titles from any streaming channel, check the status of the network connection by going to Settings > Network > About. The Status will either say “Connected”, or you will see a message that your Roku device is not connected to the internet. If your device is not connected, select Set up connection and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are having trouble, learn what to do if your Roku device cannot connect to your network.

After confirming your Roku device is connected, select Check connection to perform a test of your network and internet connection. For help understanding the results and how they can help troubleshoot playback issues, review the detailed article about the connection check.

If the playback issue continues, restart your router and your Roku device using the instructions provided earlier.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos