Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elvacan

America Teve Miami is having lots of issues lately.

Hello all! I love America Teve, but the channel has lots of issues which I don’t experience with other Roku channels. I have a Roku TV and 4 different Roku devices… the problem exist on all devices so I think it’s the channel. One of the problems with America Teve is that it blacks out ALOT. Sometimes it comes back on its own, but when it does, it usually repeats the last segment all over… even if it’s live (ie. The News). I used to be able to fix by returning to Home Screen and going back in but, lately, that fix doesn’t work. Last night was especially frustrating while watching “Cao” because it would black out constantly, replayed the previous segment when I would get it back and - long story short - the hour went by and I was only able to see about 7 minutes of it. Very frustrating!! Another issue is that there is a 4 minute delay on live shows. I’ve grown accustomed to that, but it is still an issue that should be looked into. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: America Teve Miami is having lots of issues lately.

Hi @Elvacan 

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos