Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MamaMullen

Re: All sound, no picture

Jump to solution

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
JJtrey

Jump to solution

I am having same problem ; problem started a few weeks ago.  I think that Roku recently made changes to their Home screen and that is when this problem started for me.   I cannot find a phone number for ROKU support,

0 Kudos
JJtrey

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
hrodd2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still having issues at my home.  Unplugging and let the unit sit for several minutes appears to be the fix.  I tried restarting from home menu/settings and that did not resolve the issue.

Where are some answers from Roku?   I am having issues with all my TV's, no picture from any channel, including OTA channels.  

Seems to bounce around and move from TV to TV.

Jump to solution

I found unplugging the hdmi and  plugging it back in works or try switching hdmi ports if you have more than one. It has resolved the problem for me.

Cee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The picture didn't come back for me 

0 Kudos
Cee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Do you think Roku wants to hire techs to field your questions/problems?  They would rather go the cheap route and have other users try to solve your issues... so no phone number and no company support.  I am not going to buy another Roku and I'm not going to reboot every day.

Mabel920
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks CraNa it worked!

0 Kudos
Beach17

Jump to solution

Have a Sharp TV, samething happened. I pulled the plug, let it sit 10 minutes. Plugged it back in and ROKU started up normally. I think that while the video went black, me pushing buttons on the remote got me into some unknown position so the only fix was to shut it down entirely and restart it. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This worked for me thanks 

0 Kudos