Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moonwalker0921
Binge Watcher

Re: Airplay not working when on fullscreen mode working normal when screen is on regular mode.

Hi Danny ,

Did you manage to test out the info which have provided ?

0 Kudos
moonwalker0921
Binge Watcher

Re: Airplay not working when on fullscreen mode working normal when screen is on regular mode.

this airplay issue seem to be resolved in the latest 10.5.0 build 4201-C2 version .

0 Kudos

Airplay not working with Roku TV

I've tried following all of the disconnect/reboot/reconnect suggestions, and still I can't use AirPlay from my iPhone to my Roku TV. Was previously able to do this from Vimeo or the Photos app but now it's not working.

What's up? How can I get this to start working again?

0 Kudos
Tedough

No it is not . Everytime I press full screen on a web video it goes to the AirPlay screen 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Tedough

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nameabuser

Exact same problem on my 55” TCL. running the latest software update with an updated iPhone 13ProMax. Any solutions yet??

It is exactly the same steps and problems as others are experiencing. Are you in denial? It’s a rampant problem!

Your in total denial and using stonewalling tactics to hide your incompetence!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Nameabuser

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more detailed information so we can better understand the issue you are experiencing? Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-screenshots that display what is happening on screen

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos