Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbros

roku4k to hdmi analog audio extractor

hello Roku fam

i recently purchased a Roku4k stick to to plug into an old tv that i have.. the tv it self does not have hdmi however a DVi so i do have an hdmi to Dvi cable. and l. and this worked fine for me with other devices.. like a raspberyPi and a Nintendo Switch  plugging the devices through an HDMI audio extractor i can get analogue audio out that then can connect with with rca cables..

The problem is that this is not working with the Roku.. when i plug the Roku into the audio extractor i get No out put signal.. but if i plug it directly into the tv it does work (of course with out audio).. so i wonder me why i doesn't want to go out through the audio extractor? is there something in the setting configurations?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: roku4k to hdmi analog audio extractor

@jbros

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos