Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ron90069a

"We're open until 9pm Pacific" usually means...

...that if I call on a Thursday night at 8:22pm Pacific, someone answers. Instead, I get "You called outside of business hours. We're open til 9pm Pacific..." Well, guess what - you aren't!

And guess what else?  My brand new Roku Ultra remote doesn't want to pair with my brand new Roku Ultra unit!  The remote pairing light blinks green once a second, but the Ultra seems to care less, and ignores it.

Also, if the little hole under the Power button is supposed to light up, guess what else doesn't happen.

Well, I just put a voltmeter on your alleged batteries, and somehow I really don't think they're supposed to show 1.06 volts each (instead of 1.50).  Two new batteries from me and, guess what? - it now works.

You owe me $4.00 for the batteries.  You have my email; please let me know how soon I'll be receiving the reimbursement.  Note that it's 8:43pm Pacific time now, so who knows, maybe someone will read this tonight before you go home at 9pm Pacific!  Yeah right.

0 Kudos