Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my device is lost per usps

How do I talk to a person to tell them USPS said they cannot find my package

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: my device is lost per usps

Hi @kinspirit99

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email. They will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

FWIW, I wouldn't put too much faith in USPS tracking.

I buy my prescription drugs via mail order.  Recently I had a needed shipment overdue. When I pulled up the USPS tracking number, it showed the package had been received at a depot near the shipper, then sent out and received at a postal hub in Atlanta, and nothing further.  It needed one more hop to Augusta GA, then on to me.

When this hadn't changed after 5 days I put in an inquiry with USPS.  Although the tracking number said it had been received and shipped as far as Atlanta, this time they came back saying the package had not been received from the shipper.

It did finally show up in a few more days.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
davidm72

hey,

If you did not lost your tracking number then must call on 1-800-275-8777 or login to usps.com and report of your package lost.

Alternative you can if you have usps priority mail package you have some cost insurance. In case of package lost you can claim amount of your loss i think so.

usps tracking

Thanks

David

0 Kudos