Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryNewOrleans
Reel Rookie

eMail Broken: Express 4K Activation Link Not Received.

Picked up Roku but it will not activate?  A

Roku - Express 4K+ (2021) Streaming Media Player with Voice Remote, TV Controls,

Yesterday but it aint working. All the steps went fine until 'enter email.'

The email is never sent by Roku. Boiled some Crawfish and waited.  No mail? Will not activate?

Switched from Gmail to Outlook accts and tried a 2nd time.  Cooking  Cajun Gumbo to pass time but still Roku Rocko did not send the activation email? WHY ROKU DOES NOT MAKE IT SIMPLE AND EASY like Microsoft and Google?

Went to Roku website and created this account.

But, the TV / Roku boots up into 'enter' and email.  NO CHOICE to login instead of creating a new acct. Im not getting anywhere.  Rebooted everything 3 times. No choice to login to Roku.  Only 1 c choice; enter email to activate?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: eMail Broken: Express 4K Activation Link Not Received.

Hi @GaryNewOrleans,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. We'd like to look closer and try to help.

I understand that you are unable to receive the activation email, is that correct?

Have you tried clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or using a different one to access my.roku.com? Do you have a computer you can access the website with?
I've provided a link below to go into further detail on how to resolve player activation issue: How to activate or link your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support 

If you are still having any activation issues with your Roku device after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

We appreciate your patience with this matter!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos