Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teach97

Why am I not getting a code to my email to activate a new Roku on a different TV?

Why am I not getting a code to my email to activate a new Roku on a different TV? I have done what the screen tells me to do ... put in my email for my account then it says I have 30 minutes to enter my code to check my email. There is never a code just a lot of questions ie do I pay for cable, where is it set up, what am I naming device, what are my interests, what channels do I want to add. I have done this process 4 times now and still NO CODE

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Why am I not getting a code to my email to activate a new Roku on a different TV?

Try using a Gmail account 

0 Kudos

Re: Why am I not getting a code to my email to activate a new Roku on a different TV?

I’m having the same issues I’ve tried several different emails including my gmail and yahoo. Still nothing. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@teach97 @Tessagiles19

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend checking the Spam folder as well as searching your email account for the term "Activate" to see if you are able to locate the activation email.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos