Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sHsadow

Where do you find Stirr and PlutoTv?

I don't get a search icon Only have Home, Streaming Channels, and Settings. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Where do you find Stirr and PlutoTv?

If your Roku device is an outdated model, then it’s time to upgrade to a newer model.  I’d recommend the Roku Premiere (that is, if your TV set has an HDMI input).
~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@sHsadow 

Are you in the USA?

Search is available in English in Canada, Ireland, UK, and USA. Search is available in Spanish in Mexico and USA. Search in unavailable elsewhere.

Most apps are only available in Roku supported regions:

• United States
  • Canada
  • France
  • United Kingdom
  • Germany
  • Argentina
  • Brazil
  • Chile
  • Colombia
  • Costa Rica
  • El Salvador
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Mexico
  • Nicaragua
  • Panama
  • Peru

Elsewhere, the developers (the service, not Roku) usually won't support their Roku app, even if they support other platforms.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Boz
Roku Guru

You can also go to https://channelstore.roku.com/, find the apps, and click the "+Add channel" button.

0 Kudos